sexta-feira, 5 de março de 2010

Die before 25

I'm so so so so so lazy that thinking of waking up is hell.... Waking up means face the issues I'm trying to convince myself that doesn't exist. I am much better prenteding than living..

In the past I had problems with lovers, money, indepence....And I used to complain about it.. Poor me, never thought that problems are really problems, trouble.

Now I have to face college, work, money, furute, lovers and perhaps friendship...Thi is killing me and I am about to die before 25... I would love to became 25 but the way it is going I won't live till that...

Boring...I keep saying to me..boring, boring, boring, boring..

Even with tons of needles during medical consult I am asking for strengh.....strengh.....strengh...

To face that friends are not ecxatly forever, and we need to give to have.. I gave, more than I thought I could, but I just gave for the wind..

And worse, now I am loosing even more..Just because I didn't agree with the things that happened and instead of being quite I said...

Even worse.... I was loyal to a deal we had last year...I was loyal, just me..

I need to learn not trust people at first... All the time I do it I screw...

Life sucks...

Nenhum comentário: