domingo, 5 de julho de 2009

Irritating

In this "perfect" world, where nobody cares too much about sexuality, we are finding some walls between to be and not to be. I am telling this 'cause there are much more about pureness than most of the young people think.

I don't care a shit if you want to make out with someone of the same sexual choice than you. I really don't care a shit, but, even tho, I hate when some people start to talk about MY sexuality before even know me better. That's why I am complaining here so strongly!

I am not homosexual. If I were, ok, I wouldn't say a shit, but I am not. I don't hang around kissing girls or more than one girl. I don't try to seduce them, or even to show them I am there for them. I don't. I don't go with the latest trend.

It happened once, when I was in a gay parade, totally understandable. It happened twice, when I was on a party with my school friends, I though was a joke, that's that. It happened thrice, when I was in a party with my colleague from college, and I really thought that she was quite a bitch to tell me that in the terms she used. It happened for the forth time at my work, when one of my co-workers told me that when I got in the men's comments was "Maybe she is lesbian" - when I asked him why they thought of it he said was my kind of clothes (I want to bold that I just have jeans paints, t-shirts, some social shirts and casual clothes. every girl in the world have the same kind of mine). And it happened yesterday in a barbecue - a girl come to ask me in the "true or dare" game, if I was homosexual OR if I had kissed any girl. I said no, I hadn't. 

I don't blame her for asking me that, only because she wasn't the first. So, don't worry girl, I am easy! My question is: What kind of behavior should I have to take for not look like a lesbian?
Because I can't understand. I am female, I like make up - not too much - I like clothes and dresses - in the summer - I like girls-talk and most important of all I LIKE BOYS, DICKS, SWEAT, MALE STUFF!

I don't wear high heels because I am too tall and I have delicate feet. I don't wake up with blush because I prefer my face clear. I am not shy because I don't like to be, I am spontaneous. I speak dirty when someone is speaking dirtying with me. I just pay with the same coin... I use a lot of slangs because that the way I found myself to communicate. I know how to be educated, with good manners...

I have homosexual friends, I LOVE THEM, I don't care about their choices. But I am not, and I would love to make this clear here, where people can read and think twice before asking me. The problem is, as a normal girl, I am starting to think about m unsuccess with boys because I have a lesbian face.

So please...YOU, or whoelse is reading...

I don't care a shit about what the people are thinking about me, but I do care about lies. If you want to affirm anything, PLEASE, check the information first..and then make a conclusion. Or, better that that, ask me in a private situation because otherwise the scene will be pretty tough for you, not for me.

Thanks and that's all I have now.

Enjoy vacation with your partner, whoever they are!


4 comentários:

Braz disse...

Caralho, ainda esse papo? Acho que você deveria ser menos educada pra essas merdas pararem de rolar! Chuta o balde mesmo...

''fouth time'': i wasan't expecting, anyway

Derlita! disse...

Não vou colocar no tradutor e não falo inglês.

Simone Francêz disse...

Aff ...pessoas sem noção tem em todos os lugares mesmo ...

beijos

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.