terça-feira, 10 de março de 2009

Sick

I'll write in english today because I need to say somethings. I am not that kind of girl, I don't care about what you think, I don't care about what you wear,  I don't even care about how much money do you earn. I just care about how you touch me, how you look at me, how you say that words. I care about how far you can get me, how close you can pull me, how high you can make me scream.

I care about how many times we were together, how many movies we saw, how many times we had fun. I care about how many years we supposed to have spent together. How many months we had to wait to see each other again.

I just care about be with you in the end. I care about how many words I would like to say when I meet you again. How much time we will stand not being as one.

I cared about all of this things like I cared about health and happiness. I cared about you, I DID.

Now I just want to forget you have existed. Just let it go....

I am sick of you!

Um comentário:

Braz disse...

Just to say that I read. I can't talk about other people feelings, so... bye.