segunda-feira, 23 de março de 2009

Sickness / reflection

Oh Jezz...I am still with a cold, I am still kind of sick, I am still motionless and cold. I thought was just a allergic thing, but then was getting bigger and bigger and now I am sick..... Holy cow...Holy shit....Holy mother of the cows...

It is about 12 and I don't want to get up. I don't want to take a shower. It is kind of I am liking be like that, or because now I have a reason not to wake up. If I do, I know I have all the responsibilities of my routine. I know what I have to do. If I stay at bed I know someone will come and look after me, will bring me milk, food, love.... That's so spoiled!! 

Ok, I'm just kidding. My head hurts so bad.... I am not thinking clearly anymore. So, let's fly a little higher than usual...

I think the only medicine that'd put me up in a second it'd be a hug. Not a simple one, THE one. A hug that could take me anywhere just by itself. A hug that could bring happiness and euphoria into my eyes. I wish I could have that.

One interesting thing about my prince charming is that he doesn't have a face yet. He is so beautiful, so perfect, that I cannot see his face. I know his body, I know his smell, but I haven't seen his face. But I can feel his hug..

Maybe he is just the mix of all the men I felt something strong in my life. If it is so, actually I just felt strong for two. And both of then messed up with me.

Both of then were meant to me..

Both of then were incredible horrible and insensitive to me...

Maybe they knew each other...That is the only reason...

The thing is, I loved twice, I suffered twice....Now, I don't want to one or another...Now I don't want either of them... 

As Bob Marley said in his best music ever: I know Jah never'd let us down...Put your rights for wrongs"...

So, lets rock baby! And lets be happy, fucking off everybody...

Speaking of fucking....... he he he..

Tengo ganas de decir a él que si no quieres cogerme hay quien quiere..... Pero decir eso és como decir que sí soy una puta madre y poco importa lo que piensas de mí. Yo no sería yo...Tampoco seria se mirase a su cara y hacese una de aquellas cosas de películas de amor... me gustaría decir a todos en el sitio que te amo....que estoy aqui...que no cambio por ninguno, que por tenerte desvario...

Pero no voy hacerlo...

Porque ahora, pienso en otro.....Estoy empiezando una nueva era en mi vida...en mi corazón..

Sí, yo sé que el otro no piensas em mí, y no quiero eso tampoco...Sólo por tener el foco de la miente en otra cosa...eso és más que suficiente...

But the other one is kind of weird... I don't mind..

Lets rock again!!!

Paz, amor, sexo e poligamia...hahahaha!!

Nenhum comentário: